Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 Day Inspection and Updates

Hello Everyone,  It has been a while since I blogged but things have been pretty quiet in our home until yesterday's 30 Day Inspection WoW!!!!!!! P/M arrived promptly at his scheduled time at 8am along with several others. I looked out the window at approx 7:45 and there were at least five vans outside with workers awaiting the time to enter :). at 8am P/M rang door bell and introduced his entourage PLUMBER,DRYWALL WORKER, HVAC PERSON,HARDWOOD PERSON,PAINTER and  others I was really impressed the crew went over and fixed everything on our  list and then some.  there are still some unresolved issues Cabinetry person was a no-show and he is suppose to be getting in contact with us ASAP to set up a appt  to check  several indent's (lack of a better discription) we have in our cabinet doors not sure if these are normal but I do not like it. the indents are not visible from a distance. Also  heating in 4th bedroom/Loft it seems to be cold in this room all the time, HVAC person made some adjustments, I was suppose to monitor it overnight but I forgot , I was too busy with my daughter and her college room mate who are home for spring break.  So overall I think Ryan did a really good job in addressing  all of our concerns .

Other than my bedroom we have' nt  done much in the house, painted bedroom. at first I  did not like the color (thought it was too dark) but it is starting to ware on me. I guess with spring around the corner I will just brighten it up with new bright bedding. On another note I love my new bedroom set the king size bed is awesome.

I am having a hard time deciding on paint colors for the rest of the house but with Family room furniture coming next week I will have to settle on a color soon would love to have the room painted before delivery.

OK guys that's all I got.  I have been following all the blogs it is sood good to see all the new bloggers and  I get so excited When I see all the Settlement and pre settlements  CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE  we all deserve it.
well off to eat breakfast with my house guest  they are so much fun. will miss my daughter she will be flying back to Atlanta today vacation has to end early she has to go back to work I am so proud of her she is in her  JR  year and doing a Excellent job,   while holding a full time job

OK, enough of that I always get a little  teary eyed when I think of how Blessed my husband and I are with our beautiful three girls, all are such lovely and smart young women.

I enclosed some photos of my master bedroom still need some accessories/photos but I am taking it slow in this area I want to get the right pieces do not want things to get cluttered.  looking forward to all the new pics I really need some decorating ideas :)
  

11 comments:

  1. I like the pics! Nice color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bedroom looks great. I think the color looks good too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tasha you made me cry..God Bless you and your family!!! :) I really like the paint color...I see the dog sleeps in your room too! LOL I really want a king size bed...jealous!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your bedroom looks amazing. Now I don't want to poat any pictures of my drab, not put together house :( You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the master bedroom and bath. I want to do a black and white theme in our bathroom as well. Your house looks like it could be one of the models!

    Oh and you should brag on your daughter. A 3.85 not working full time is impressive. Working full time makes the GPA SUPER impressive! Congrats on the house and a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures! You have great taste. I too have decided to build a Ryan home. We are choosing the Venice. I just started my blog today. LOL Feel free to view my blog. I only have one post. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your bedroom set! Looks great! So glad to hear your daughter is doing well too! :) That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I am also in the Rochester NY area and considering building with Ryan homes next year. How was your experience? Are you still enjoying your home? What area did you purchase in? Sorry if I am asking too many questions but it seems like I can't find any bloggers in the Rochester area with recent updates. I am so curious to know. Thank :)

    ReplyDelete