Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hello!!!!!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone it has been a while since I posted anything, but I have been reading your post almost daily. Congrats to all on your settlements. There has not been much going on with us and the house lately we finally got our driveway poured, I am not happy with it, I was expecting it to be wider. it does not hold two vehicles side by side comfortable with enough space to exit the vehicles. also we have had some rain and it seems as there is puddles forming at the bottom of the driveway already I have called the co. and left messages, no one has returned my calls yet but I do not think we should have puddles forming on a newly poured driveway.  Lawn still has not been graded company came by to take measurements but nothing done yet . As for the house Lots of nail pops,still sqeaking in several areas of hardwood, also stairs has started to squeak will be talking to PM about this other than this everything is great we Love our new home,  have not done any more decorating yet.  

Well Congrats again to everyone will try and post again soon

4 comments:

  1. Looks great Tasha!
    What model home is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike Thanx, it is a Florence elevation B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a driveway picture if possible I am curious on how it turns out. I am concerned with how the garage will turn out I have a pick up truck and am thinking its going to be a mighty tight squeeze with two cars in the garage. Hopefully its not going to be a problem but will see. Do you have a estimated date to when they will put the landscaping in?

    As for the water filling up near your driveway maybe you can put a call to your PM and he can pass the messagealong to put a speedy response? Althought today I Sunday so I am assuming they are closed on those days do keep us informed on their timely response.

    Other than that it seems like you are loving your new home. When will your 30 day check up be?

    ReplyDelete